domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

Cover letter

Valery Delannoy
Av 92, St. La Virginia
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela
(0424)6562310

Palm

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a Bachelor of Science in Electronica Engineering student .I'm responding to your advertisement in the web for want a Electrical Engineer - Sustaining Engineering. job ID 3982.

I have a very good academic background, i´m a responsable person, i like to work full time and we good at why i do. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your company.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. I hope that you can help me make sure it's a positive change. Thank you for help.

Sincerely,

Valery Delannoy
Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering

No hay comentarios: